Thursday, June 28, 2018

Celebrating 25 million views of my Photos




I'm a huge fan of 360' photos and have posted over 1,000 of them on Google Maps...taken in various locations around the world.  Turns out I'm not the only one who enjoys taking 360s for a spin!!  My Google Map photos have received over 25 million views, so I'm taking a moment to celebrate.  Try spinning these to take a look around.

My most popular photo is the one above with over 3 million views.  This was taken in Auckland, New Zealand in the Winter Garden at the Auckland Domain.  Here's a close-up satellite view of this location.



Here are my next two, most popular 360' photos:



Houses of Parliament, Cape Town, South Africa, with over 1.3 million views.



Central Plaza del Socorro, Ronda, Andalusia, Spain - see the excellent RondaToday website for a detailed explanation of the historic significance of this site.  The statue in the fountain is Hercules holding two lions, with the pillars of Hercules behind him.  You can zoom in closer with your mouse (lucky he's wearing a strategic piece of loincloth!!)

Here's a link to my full set of photos as they appear on Google Maps.  Happy Travels!!