Monday, April 24, 2017

Thank you Noordam!!


Dravuni Island, Fiji, tender dock, with Noordam in background
We've just returned from an amazing cruise through the South Pacific on board the Noordam.  Thank you to all the great people we met for making it such a wonderful experience!! And many thanks to the hundreds of people who attended my presentations on the ecology and cultures of the ports we visited in Vanuatu, Fiji, American Samoa, and Hawaii.  Jan and I both really appreciate your tremendous support.  Please let Holland America know in writing how much you value having lecturers on board!  Guest feedback is highly valued by HAL and they respond accordingly, especially during times of cost cutting.

If you didn't have a chance to collect one of my postcards, please download one from my postcards page on this website.

Please sign up for my email list over on the right hand side of this page --->>  I promise I won't overwhelm you with emails...I usually post once or twice a month.  I will post some more photos from the South Pacific cruise over the next couple of days.

Happy travels and hope we have a chance to cruise together again soon!! 

George & Jan


Reefs along coast of American Samoa

Dravuni Island beach